What We Do
Our solicitors have a reputation for giving practical advice based on their technical knowledge in contentious and non-contentious matters, whether in Corporate or Personal Insolvency. We have experience in advising Insolvency Practitioners, banks, directors, creditors, individuals, and any other party which becomes an unwilling participant in the insolvency process.
We act for Individuals, Companies, Directors and Insolvency Practitioners dealing with:
- Restoring Companies to the Companies Register following dissolution.
- Obtaining a stay of Bankruptcy proceedings
- Obtaining permission to re-use a prohibited name
- Director Disqualifications
- Applying to the Court for disqualified Directors to have permission to act as a Director
- Advising Supervisors in connection with failed Voluntary Arrangements and issuing a petition
- Advising Liquidators on competing creditor claims
- Antecedent Transactions
- Misfeasance claims
- Illegal Dividend claims
- Recovery of Directors Loan Accounts
- Asset purchases from liquidators and administrators
- Applications relating to the matrimonial home and exoneration claims
- Annulment Applications
Our insolvency team are recognised by the Legal 500 and the Chambers Legal Directory for successfully bringing and defending claims, therefore you can trust that your case will be handled with professionalism and care in achieving the best result for you.