15a Brighton Place
Kimberley is a litigator specialising in commercial property disputes and contentious probate matters with over 7 years experience in private practice. Kimberley has experience in working for large corporate clients such as Arcadia Group Limited and BodyShop, but also enjoys building personal relationships with individuals. Kimberley offers practical advice in a easily digestible manner.
Kimberley regularly provides advice and assistance with:
- Landlord and Tenant matters
- Leasehold Enfranchisement/ Right to Manage claims
- Dilapidations and end of lease matters
- Landlord and Tenant disputes
- Boundary disputes
- Disputes regarding the terms of a lease/ responsibilities under a lease/ service charge.
- Advice regarding the validity of a will/ disputing the validity of a will.
- Inheritance act claims
- Proprietary Estoppel claims
- Representing clients in county court, high court and first tier- lands tribunal (property chamber)
Kimberley is also a lecturer of undergraduate law at Brunel university specialising in Trusts and Equity and Land Law. Kimberley's role at Brunel university also includes pro bono law at the university's law clinic and advising the university regarding the changes in the legal profession such as the advent of the SQE ('solicitors qualification exam').