Cognitive Law is different to other law firms. We’ve combined our legal and commercial expertise to form a niche commercial law firm that seeks to modernise how law firms have always been, and create a firm for the future.
Our aim is to deliver exceptional service, be responsive to our clients’ legal needs, and offer affordable and appropriate fee structures.
We also strive to re-balance our solicitor’s working lives with the rest of their lives. We’ve removed all requirements to adhere to targets, attend internal meetings or even go to the office.
Benefits of working with us:
- Work with a respected law firm that enables agile working practices
- The flexibility to work when, where and how you want.
- No commute, no targets, no partners’ meetings
- The ability to spend more time doing the things you want to do,
- No compromise to your status or earning power
- The security of being part of a like-minded legal community
- Shared resources, knowledge, referrals and socialising
- The freedom of working for yourself, without being on your own
- The ability to fix your own charging structure to best serve your clientsIt is if you are:
Is Cognitive Law for you?
- Practising as a senior lawyer in private practice
- Living in the UK
- Keen to break free from the traditional way of working
- Want to spend more time with your family
- Interested in working when, where and how you want
- Want financial independence
- Cognitive Law operates a simple and easy to understand remuneration and payment model:
- Up to 70% on net fees
- Introduction fees for other consultants
- Referral fees between solicitors
- Self-billing agreement for greater efficiency
- Faster payment – we pay you within 10 days after receipt of paid invoices
What we provide you with:
- Online case management system with installation and training provided
- AML compliance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Invoicing & credit control
- Guidance through your office set-up process, whether at home or in office space
- On going support, including a number to call for instant advice and help
- A designated phone number
- Business cards
- A telephone answering service to field calls while you are on holiday or in meetings
- Cognitive branded stationery and letterhead
- Regular social events with other Cognitive solicitors
- Marketing & business development guidance and planning